The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is popularly known as the Cadillac of juicers but does it really live up to its claims?
The Breville 800JEXL has an Italian made electronic motor that increases power when it’s under heavy use in order to maintain filter revolutions. This juicer is also “smart” because it has the technological ability to regulate the power needed depending on what’s being juiced. You can choose between 2 speeds for soft and hard fruits plus you’ll have a 3-inch feed chute where you can easily prepare and put in your fruits and vegetables. It will provide you with around 13,000 RPM and this is three times faster than regular juicers in the market. It also has an elegant stainless die cast steel housing which you can confidently display in your kitchen table.
Breville 800JEXL Features and Benefits
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls and this is perfect for juicing soft and hard fruits
- Built-in electronic smart chip that will help control the blade’s power depending on what you juice
- Die-cast steel housing so you can achieve maximum durability and candy eye in your kitchen
- Circular 3-inch feed tube so you can easily put in fruits and vegetables without the need to cut them up
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4″ in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
Check out this 3 minute video of the Breville 800JEXL
Breville 800JEXL Reviews
One thing that you’ll love about the Breville 800JEXL is that it gives you a very fast juicing speed. It’s also relatively easy to cleanup and it has a large chute so you can fit 3 regular sized carrots at once or 3 medium sized apples or oranges without any need to cut them. A nice added bonus is that it comes with a stainless steel exterior so you don’t have to worry about those nasty stains which you can get from juicing vegetables.
The Breville 800JEXL never gets out of balance because it’s an ejection style juicer. When it comes to its juicing efficiency, it actually does a great job of extracting every bit of juice because it has a very powerful motor. You can even use it as an attractive display in your counter because of its sleek design.
This juicer doesn’t produce a significant amount of heat and the juice produced is a bit warmer. The temperature change is not that huge but you can notice it. You can use two speeds: low and high. The low speed works great with cucumbers, broccoli, tomatoes, etc. While the high speed is perfect for carrots, apples, celery, sweet potatoes, etc. But people said, that the Breville 800JEXL isn’t your best pick for juicing those leafy greens or wheat grass.
The instructions for setting up the Breville 800JEXL are clearly well-written so you’re going to have a breeze in putting it together. When it comes to the juicer’s speed, I have to give you a warning because you’re going to have so much fun in using it that you’d actually forget how much juice you’ve made in just a short time.
The biggest concern for most people about the Breville 800JEXL is their limited warranty period which is only 1-3 years (other related juicers go as high as 15 years). However, they said that the attractive features were more than enough reason to give Breville 800JEXL a shot. Some people are also saying that it’s noisy when it’s juicing but that’s not entirely the case. It’s not as quiet as the Green Power juicer but it’s certainly not annoying.
You will definitely feel confident that you’ve made the right choice when you purchased the Breville 800JEXL. A lot of the people who bought this juicer have owned juicers of different classes and they all rated the Breville 800JEXL at the top. The price is expensive but it’s actually nothing when you compare it to the cost of what you’re going to put in it.
Overall, you’re going to love this juicer. It’s really fast as the manufacturer claims, very easy to clean up and makes great tasting juices at high yields. It compares very favorably with more expensive, top of the line juicers.
Breville 800JEXL is excellent for:
- People who want to make a liter of juice in one minute
- Those with large families
- People who juice in a daily basis
- People who are health conscious
- Restaurant and bar owners
- People who want to buy their first juicer
- People who are thinking twice about their old juicers
- Produces a lot of juice in just seconds
- Maximum juicing efficiency because of dry pulp
- 3 minutes or less cleaning time (you can break down multiple parts that are dish washable)
- Solid design and very high quality parts
- Limited warranty period (1-3 years)
- Not efficiently designed for juicing collard greens
- Some think it’s too noisy but not everyone agrees
Breville 800JEXL Testimonials
This is the 3rd time I bought a juicer and the Breville 800JEXL is clearly the very best. After reading the testimonials here at Amazon, I wanted to go the extra mile and get the best quality juicer for my money. The craftsmanship is excellent and the parts are all high quality. I’m confident that I’m going to be using this juicer for many years to come.
I do a lot of research before I buy something and I noticed that the Breville 800JEXL always comes up in the top 3 of juicers. I bought it and I’m more than satisfied with my purchase. This is going to be the last juicer that I will buy!
Ty M. Trippany
Where To Get The Lowest Price?
The regular price for this juicer is $400 but you can actually get some huge savings when you buy Breville 800JEXL through Amazon. Click the link below to learn more.